Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Blog

Hi. I have decided to change the idea of this blog. When I first started this blog, I wanted to talk about my triumphs as a Mom. One of my biggest triumphs right now is saving my family money. Aaron's overtime has been cut dramatically over the last couple months and with me not working, we have to make ends meet.

With a family of seven, it's hard to save money. I started brainstorming ways that I could save our family money. I had recently seen many articles on the news of people cutting their grocery bills in half. I decided I would give this a try...amazingly it has worked! We have saved hundreds in just a few short months. We've also been able to get many items for free.

I understand that looking for deals is quite time consuming. That is why I have decided to post the latest deals I find...to help my friends and family. Many of these deals will be found in other states but price and saving may vary a little bit.

I will not find all the deals, some deals I will get from other websites. Some deals may not be good for your family. Take advantage of the deals that work for you! At first this blog may seem technically inexperienced. It may be for awhile until I figure out some new techniques...regardless...I hope I can help others.

Happy Shopping.

No comments: