Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Need Some Extra Cash?



Need some extra cash? I did. This is why I started taking surveys. The money I get from surveys I put into our vacation fund and Christmas fund. It's extra money so it's not planned to pay bills. I am so excited to watch these survey accounts grow. If you would like to try this, start with Inbox Dollars.


Inbox Dollar$ pays you to read emails, take surveys, shop online, try name brand products, and play games. It's free to join and if it's your first time joining, you'll get a $5 sign on bonus. Click here to join Inbox Dollars .


If you are going to start taking surveys, I would open a new email account. This way all the surveys go to one account and won't get mixed up with all you emails.


If you looking for other surveys to join, look under labels on my blog and look for survey. These companies are a great place to start.

No comments: