Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Albertsons Deal

On Monday I went to Albertsons with a purpose in mind.

17 Kraft BBQ Sauce
On sale for $.75 when you bought 10 Kraft? products
Used 17 $.75/1
=Free

10 Kraft Mac and Cheese cups
On sale for $.75 when you bought 10 Kraft? products
Used 5 $1.00/2
=$.25 each or a total of $2.50

2 Kraft Bagelfuls
On sale for $1.75 when you bought 10 Kraft? products
Used 2 $1.00/1
=$1.50

Total $4.06. I saved over $39.00. Plus I got a Catalina for $3.00 for buying over 6 BBQ sauce, so really I got all these groceries for $1.00. Can you believe it????

The sad thing is- is if I had split these groceries into 3 transactions I would have $5.00 more in Catalina's making it so I would have been paid to shop at Albertsons this week.

New to Coupons. What is a Catalina? you ask. I don't have a very good description but it's a coupon that prints at checkout when you buy participating items. Like a store credit. You can use the credit on your next shopping trip. These do have expiration dates so watch for those. Walgreens has these...there called Register Rewards or RR, and I think Smith's has them buy I'm not sure. We don't have a Smith's in Tooele so I don't get there very often.

Have a great deal. Please Share. Have any questions? Just Ask!

No comments: