Monday, May 4, 2009

Best Walmart Deals

Walmart has several deals this week that if you have coupons....items are cheap. Here are the best deals, I'll post more later.

Velveeta Shells and Cheese. I love these but they can be pretty pricey and one box never feeds all my kids. I was excited to see this sale. Velveeta Shells and Cheese on sale for $1.50. Here is a coupon for $1.50 off two. Making your cost $1.50 for two or $.75 each. (Print two)

Johnsons Buddies Soap. I would never buy these before I found coupons to get them free. My kids love them, they smell good, and they end up costing nothing. $1/1 Johnsons Baby Product Red Plum 4/26/09. Making your cost Free.

Ball Freezer Jam. This is great for all you who are ready to start canning. Ball Freezer Jam on sale for $1.54. ( I haven't confirmed this price) $.75/1 Ball Freezer Jam Product Red Plum 4/26/09. Making your cost $.79.

Capri Sunrise. Yum. My kids drink these so fast. These are on sale for $1.98. (Some stores may be lower. I've heard these can be priced as low as $1.49) $1.00/1 Capri Sun Sunrise SS 4/19/09. Making your cost $.98 or about $.10 each.

Kraft Bagel-Fuls. (In the frezzer section.) I had never had these but we bought them to try. They are so yummy and make a quick breakfast. They are on sale for $1.88. $.75/1 Kraft Bagel-Fuls SS 4/19/19 or $1/1 Kraft Bagel-Fuls printable. Your cost $.88-$1.13. Print 2.

Pillsbury Brownies. Pillsbury Brownies are $1.00. $1.00/2 Red Plum 3/29/29. Making your cost $1.00 or $.50 each.

Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush. Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush $.97. $1.00/1 Any Colgate Manual Toothbrush. Making the cost Free for you.

No comments: